600 Watt to 2,9 kW
These small but powerful recirculating chillers are quiet and available in a wide range of cooling capacities. A refrigeration unit cools the circulating water or antifreeze mixture in a small container, from where a circulation pump supplies the coolant to the equipment to be cooled. The 15 or 25 litre container is easily accessible and can be filled from under the hinged cover on the top of the unit.
This type of unit is available in versions with a 0.4, 3.5 or 4.5 bar pump and a throughput of 10 or 40 l/min. Available options include higher pump pressures and different temperature ranges. These models can be supplied as air- or water-cooled versions. The air inlet is on the front and the air outlet is on the back.
Optional flow displays are available and usually located at the last point in the return. Bypass control allows measurement of the number of litres per minute flowing through the equipment to be cooled. An optional digital flow display on the front of the unit is available and can be read at the touch of a button.
Would you like more information about this recirculating chiller? We would be pleased to advise you!Tel.: +41 (0) 44 822 31 71 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION EXAMPLES, FUNCTIONS AND
ADVANTAGES AND TECHNICAL DATA
- Rotary evaporators
- Distillation devices
- Soxhlet extractions
- Water baths
- Electron microscopy
- Instrument cooling
- Scanning electron microscopy
- Sputtering systems
- Deposition vacuum equipment
FUNCTIONS AND ADVANTAGES
- 100% water savings in tap water
- No sewage costs for waste water
- Cooling water temperature, pressure and flow can be regulated
- Constant water quality, no limescale, no algae
- Compact 15/25 litre tank
- Almost noiseless
- Temperature display in O-LED capacitive touch pad controller
- Lockable castors
- Acoustic and text description alarm Display
- Ambient temperature up to 32°C
- Quick lock 9mm hose connections
- Available with higher pump pressure and many different options and accessories
- Power regulation by microprocessor controlled proportional regulator, this means high temperature stability of water pre-run temperature optional (0.1 K/°C)
- All the models switch off completely in the event of a fault or water failure.
- Temperatur range: 16–22°C
- Cooling power @ 20°C: 600–2900 Watt, depending on version
- Pump capacity max. (0,4 bar pump): 28 l/min.
- Pump capacity max. (4,5 bar pump): 40 l/min.
- Connections: Quick lock with 9 mm hose sleeves
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 360 × 470 × 590 mm / 430 × 470 × 695 mm / 530 × 580 × 750 mm
- Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz/1 PH
- Weight: 52 to 95 kg
- Refrigerant: R134a