This innovative recirculating chiller is available only as a water-cooled version. Due to its relatively compact dimensions, this recirculating chiller fits easily into a laboratory cupboard or similarly confined space. The unit gives off very little heat into the surrounding environment, which means there is no need for special ventilation of the room. The capacity of the recirculated chiller is enough for up to three workstations with rotary evaporators.
The recirculating chiller is controlled from a capacitive touchpad on the front,
which is straightforward to use. All error messages appear in the display and are signalled by an acoustic alert. A powerful, magnetic-coupled feed pump ensures good flow through the heat exchanger. It can deliver a maximum static pressure of up to 3.5 bar.
The recirculating chiller makes very little noise during operation. The tank for refilling the coolant is at the front of the housing, so that it is easy to fill in the installed position. The filler lid unscrews easily for opening. A yellow status bar display indicates when there is not enough coolant in the tank. The water-side connections are at the rear on the top of the chiller. This chiller can be used for flow temperatures above 0 °C. The water connections are at the rear on top of the chiller.
The water supply for the recirculating chiller can be taken from the building’s water-cooling circuit or drinking water pipes. The unit consumes only as much water as it needs to satisfy the cooling demand. When the chiller is switched off, water consumption reduces to zero.
Fully automatic and maintenance free
A special system allows the two side panels to be removed very quickly.
This unit is also available as a water-water chiller without a compressor (system separator), which means that an output of up to 9 kW can be achieved from a chiller with the same housing dimensions. This unit is also available for flow temperatures above 0 °C.
Would you like more information about this recirculating chiller? We would be pleased to advise you!Tel.: +41 (0) 44 822 31 71 E-Mail: email@example.com
APPLICATION EXAMPLES, FUNCTIONS AND
ADVANTAGES AND TECHNICAL DATA
- Rotary evaporators
- Destillation devices
- Soxhlet extractions
- Water baths
- General cooling applications at lower temperatures
FUNCTIONS AND ADVANTAGES
- 100% water savings in tap water
- No sewage costs for waste water
- Cooling water temperature, pressure and flow can be regulated
- Constant water quality, no limescale, no algae
- Minimum space requirement on every laboratory table
- Compact 3.5 litre tank
- Almost noiseless
- Temperature display in O-LED capacitive touch pad controller
- Acoustic and text description alarm Display
- Ambient temperature up to 35° C
- Stability ±2° C
- Temperatur range: −20° bis 0°C
- Cooling power @ −15° C: 300 Watt
- Cooling power @ −0° C: 650 Watt
- Pump capacity max.: 10 l/min
- Feed pressure max.: 3,5 bar
- Connections: 3/8″ inside thread
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 275 × 405 × 565 mm, incl. feed
- Voltage (to 2000 Watt): 230 V/50 Hz/1 PH
- Weight: 30 kg
- Refrigerant: R134a