VACUUM PUMP VX4
OUR MOST POWERFUL
DUAL-HEAD MEMBRANE PUMP
Compact and powerful: The Vacu-Box VX4 is our most powerful
dual-head membrane pump and was designed and developed in-house.
It creates a powerful vacuum to deliver all kinds of gases and vapours.
The Vacu-Box VX4 has a high delivery rate of 5 m3/h and a good ultimate vacuum of 5 mbar. It is suitable as a stand-alone unit for high-performance rotary evaporators and for 5–6 workplaces with laboratory rotary evaporators or high-performance rotary evaporators.
At 8.8 kg, the Vacu-Box VX4 is the lightest vacuum pump of its kind. Thanks to the unit’s compact dimensions, it is easily carried and can be set up quickly almost anywhere. The dynamic balancing, dirt trap and intensive chiller make the pump exceptionally smooth running.
Long service life
High quality materials mean the Vacu-Box VX4 not only looks good but is particularly durable – even when used with aggressive media such as acids, alkalis, organic and inorganic solvents. On top of this, the unit is low maintenance and easy to service.
The Vacu-Box VX4 is also equipped with an RS232 interface. This allows measured values to be captured by laboratory software and the process sequences to be programmed and controlled. The pump is operated through an intuitive 3.3 inch touch screen display. In the event of a power outage, the Vacu-Box VX4 restarts automatically if the AUTO REBOOT function is set by the customer. This allows the interrupted vacuum process to be immediately continued.
In its factory setting, this pump switches automatically from parallel to series operation. This allows a high delivery rate of 5 m3/h and a good ultimate vacuum of 5 mbar. In regulated operation, the unit can also be permanently set to parallel or series operation (for small volumes). The Vacu-Box VX4 is suitable for use as a backing pump for molecular pumps and can also be used with VX Control laboratory software.
- Volume flow rate: 5 m3/h
- Ultimate vacuum: 5 mbar
- Number of heads: 2
- Control range: 1 – 1200 mbar
- Hysteresis: 1 – 200 mbar
- Pressure measuring method: Kapazitiv (mediumsgetrennter keramischer Drucksensor)
- Max. control deviation: < 0.3%
- Interfaces: Com-Schnittstelle RS232
- Connections: Vakuum-/ Kühlwasser-/ 3-Punktventil (Ventilspannung 24V=)
- Voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power rating: 60 – 330 W je nach Betriebsart
- Sound level (DIN 45635): 48 – 60 dB (A) je nach Betriebsart
- IP class: IP50
- Material with medium-contact: PA, FEP, Kalrez®
- Dimension (LxDxH): 205 x 255 x 240 mm
- Weight: 8.8 kg
Ordering data / Art. no.
- Vacu-Box VX4: 01163
Accessories / Art. no.
- Intensive cooler with collecting flask 500ml: 01224
- Dirt drap 100ml: 01225
- Magnetic valve R 4.0 (with recoil valve): 12110
- Magnetic valve VN RM (with recoil valve, medium divided): 15503
- Cooling water valve with fine regulation: 12211
- External pressure sensor DKF-16: 51604